Skip to main content

Add new comment

7 months ago

I am serving as second officer at a vlcc. I am already on board 11 months and 8 days. I gave my repatriation on 17 of february and i am still waiting to sign off. I can understand tha covid 19 restrictions of the ports but in 7 days from now my vessel will pass next to Reunion island that is already opened long time ago. My company still has not decided yet if they will make crew changes. They say that the flights we can see in the internet do not actually exist. If i dont disembark here the next oportunity will be after 40 days minimum. Is there anything i can do to apply some pressure on my case?

Restricted HTML

  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote cite> <code> <ul type> <ol start type> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd> <h2 id> <h3 id> <h4 id> <h5 id> <h6 id>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.