ITF Asia Pacific
Solidarity with transport unions in Asia Pacific
The ITF in Asia Pacific represents 1.1 million transport workers through its affiliates – the largest transport union membership outside of Europe. It covers 30 countries.
Our objectives are to:
- expand trade union membership
- promote and conduct trade union education
- strengthen the capacity of transport unions for solidarity
- address HIV/AIDS-related issues
- promote gender activities and youth participation in ITF at all levels
We have offices in Delhi, Sydney and Tokyo. Delhi is the liaison office for India. The Sydney office is our base for the South Pacific (including Timor-Leste). The Tokyo office is our base for East Asia.