Skip to main content

Covid-19 updates

Post new comment

Restricted HTML

• Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote cite> <code> <ul type> <ol start type> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd> <h2 id> <h3 id> <h4 id> <h5 id> <h6 id>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

Comments

Kona Vishnu, AIRF, INDIA
6 months ago

AIRF, INDIA represented to Indian Railways administration regarding the threat of Corona virus. The administration has agreed to supply Masks to all commercial department and frontline staff at the earliest.

Antonio Jefferson
3 weeks 6 days ago

Do you believe that Herpes has a permanent cure? My name is Antonio Jefferson Cole, I'm in Salt Lake City, Utah. I have been spending lots of money weekly on buying the popular Valtrex and sometimes Acyclovir, to suppress my Herpes outbreaks as prescribed to me in the hospital. Anyone who has herpes can attest to this, with all the pains and embarrassing symptoms. Unfortunately, I have found out that those hospital recommended products are frequently not effective at taking care of the problem but rather make you spend all your money. DR.WATER herbal remedy will get to the root of the cause and cure you completely rather than suppress outbreaks with medication. And you will be happier, healthier, and outbreak free. He also has herbal remedies that can cure HIV, HPV, hepatitis and so on. He is the greatest of all herbal healers. His email is DRWATERHIVCURECENTRE@GMAIL.COM and his Whatsapp number: +2349050205019. You can contact him and get a permanent cure to your genital and oral Herpes or HIV AIDS or Lungs cancer or Alzheimer's disease.

Guti De La Pena
3 weeks 6 days ago

Getting a cure for HIV is a powerful concept, often spoken of as the Holy Grail of HIV research. Although effective anti-HIV drugs have transformed HIV into a chronic manageable condition a condition you live with, rather than die from, taking life-long therapy is a very different proposition to being definitively cured. I put it to the whole human race that there is an affordable, salable HIV cure that worked as well as would put the global eradication of new HIV infections within reach, while also transforming the lives of those now living with the virus, Given the effectiveness of this drug in both treating and preventing HIV infection, I will say to everyone reading this, that i am a living witness to it. Unlike fraudsters and online scammers who will play you and leave you frustrated with lose of money and hope, this drug cost less and it is worth a try. If you are interested in getting cured of your own illness, Below is the communication link of the doctor who has the new medicine which i took that got me cure. DR.WATER.. you can Email him on (DRWATERHIVCURECENTRE@GMAIL.COM) or whatsapp him on +2349050205019. These are some of the illness he can also heal perfectly. Genital and Oral Herpes,
Genital warts HPV,
Hepatitis A,B,C,D and E
Candida,
Alzheimer’s Disease
Cancer,
Diabetes, Fibromyalgia and more

Cyprienne Gueu
3 weeks 6 days ago

My name is Cyprienne Gueu, i was diagnosed with HIV in 2015, and since then my life was turned upside down. I even infected my husband with the virus, until i read a testimony from a woman about a healer who uses herbs to cure diseases like HIV, genital warts, herpes, Hepatitis, breast cancer , many more. And she dropped his email, which i used to contact him and told him about my problem, he assured me that he can heal me and told me all i need to do, after which he sent some herbal medicine to me in Montreal, where i was residing with my husband in Canada. He told i and my husband to take the medication for 3weeks which we did religiously. Now we are fully healed, we are now HIV negative. Even last week we went for a test again and it was all negative, thanks to the healer Dr'Water for saving our life. And i will advice any of you who needed help about this deadly virus or you want to boost your immune system against COVID-19, contact Dr'Water through his email: DRWATERHIVCURECENTRE@GMAIL.COM or Whatsapp: +2349050205019
He can also cure Cancer, Hepatitis, Herpes, HPV, Coronary artery diseases or any Illness. i believe he can help you too, thank you. If you still want to ask me anything, email me Cypriennegueu81@gmail.com

john
3 weeks 3 days ago

Hello Are you a businessman, politician, music, student and want
to be rich, powerful and famous in life
needs power
to realize their dreams. You can realize their
dreams by a
member of the Illuminate. with that all your
dreams and
the desires of the heart that can fully realized if you
really want
to be a member the big names of the
Illuminate then you
can contact (bookermrjohn@gmail.com )

WhatsApp +79267719496 number thanks ..

Ntai Norman Mampane
4 months 4 weeks ago

Dear #shopstewards; All essential workers working during the mandatory #COVID19 lockdown, must be cautious to adhere to precautionary measures from work to their homes to avoid infecting their family members #WashHands #TakeaBath #ChangeClothes #physicaldistancing #sanitize

Amr Ahmed
3 months 3 weeks ago

Good day .
Actually we all appreciate all the things you are doing in these trying time to support all the seafarers but I can see that the governments are not welling to listen any advices regarding the issue of crew change on board ships and I don't know for how long they will remain acting like this ....

Yassine

member of the Illuminate. with that all your
dreams and
the desires of the heart that can fully realized if you
really want
to be a member the big names of the
Illuminate then you
can contact (bookermrjohn@gmail.com )

WhatsApp +79267719496 number thanks ..

Okuse Marvellous
2 weeks 4 days ago

Hello, am Marvellous by name and i just start blogging a year back. My website @tecteem really needs backlink for it to have high seo ranking how to create a high quality backlink for my website has been what I have been looking for. But today I know how all by your help providing an article on it. Thanks so much doe sharing this update, and I will be visiting some other time.

Marvel Randy
2 weeks ago

CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS  i have tried almost everything but i couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of 'Morrison' who truly said that he was been diagnose with Herpes and was healed the nest week through the help of this great powerful healing doctor, so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that any one who contacted him is always getting his or her healing ,so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him,so he sent me the herbal medicine ,and after taking his medicine for the period of time he told me to, i noticed a very hug difference in my health,so i went to the hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HERPES NEGATIVE ,i am very amazed about the healing DR HASSAN gave to me from the help of his ancient herbs But if you feel like contacting DR HASSAN at once you can write l him now for your own healing too at : drhassanherbscure@gmail.com      .whatsApp /CALL +2349032582239

Blessing Joel
6 days 5 hours ago

I'm Blessing by name, i was diagnosed with Herpes virus for 3 years, i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn't going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw Mr Brown post on how Dr Akuza saved him from the VIRUS with herbal medicine i contacted Dr Akuza. on his email address  (drakuzasolutioncenter@gmail.com)  we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me through courier service and told me how to use it, after 14 days of usage I went to see the doctor for test, then the result was negative, am the happiest woman on earth now. This testimony is real. thanks to Dr Akuza. God bless you. you can also reach him on his whatsApp number +2348072437003...

Blessing Joel
6 days 5 hours ago

Blessing Joel
6 days 5 hours ago

Blessing Joel
6 days 5 hours ago

jessica martin
1 week 4 days ago

I’m so happy to testify of the good work of Dr. patrick I Suffer from Herpes virus since 2007 and i had frequent symptoms in my private area, after some time it will go away after using acyclovir drugs, then come back after some months. it was disheartening since i have been diagnosed, but after finding Dr. patrick and his reviews i was convinced that he will definitely cure me and so i contacted and he told me how to get his medicine and using it for just 14 days and i will go and check up and first i said how can that be possible but i used his herbal medicine after making purchase and truly i used it and went for the test again, and my result came back negative. so i made it a task to share this good testimony in the internet so that those sick can benefit and get cured. What app or call:+2348055367947  Email:dr. patrickherbalhome@gmail.com

maria erica
1 week 2 days ago

Its a great pleasure for me to write this testimony about how i got my Genital Herpes cured a month ago. i have been reading so many comments of some people who were cured from. various diseases by Dr Aba but i never believed them. I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try DR. Aba then i contacted him through his email, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out. My experience with him was great, he healed me just as he promised. he sent me his medication and ask me to go for a medical check up after two weeks of usage. i agreed with him i took this medication and went for a check up, to my greatest surprise my result was negative, i am really happy that i am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 3weeks to be very sure i was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still Herpes negative. so i guess its time i recommend anyone going through the same way. reach him through his email address: dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com OR call, add him on Whatsapp 2348107155060

Adrian Tucker
1 week 1 day ago

I want to give a testimony on how I got cured from Herpes Virus. Few months back I was having some symptoms . I went to see a doctor and many blood tests was done on me, later on I was told I had Herpes. My doctor told me that there’s no cure for Herpes I felt bad, I went online searching for a possible cure for Herpes Virus, I saw a post of Dr.Ojamo a herbal doctor that’s helping people get cured from Herpes. I contacted him and told him how I’m feeling he said his herbal medicine can cure me. He sent me the medicine via UPS delivery service and I received the medicine in 8days after he sent it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him. Before the completion of the medication the symptoms stopped. I went to the doctor and carried out another blood test, surprisingly I was Negative. I haven’t had any symptoms anymore. Dr. Ojamo is great and you can contact him via dr.ojamoherbalhome@gmail.com or message him on via whatsApp at +2349077406037

jessica martin
1 week 1 day ago

Blessing Joel
6 days 12 hours ago

mary sanchez
6 days 2 hours ago

I’m very excited to inform everyone that I’m completely cured from HSV1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some. other products and it’s really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured from HSV1&2 with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist called Dr Aba and it completely fought the virus away my nervous system and I tested negative after 14 days of using the herbal medicine. I’m here to let everyone know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr Aba and his herbal exploit. Contact him via email: dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp him at +2348107155060

joyce lucky
5 days 8 hours ago

I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past one years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by this Man Dr patrick and she also gave the email address: dr.patrickherbalhome@gmail.com of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. patrick telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the doctor assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email:: dr.patrickherbalhome@mail.com or whatsApp his number on +2348055367947

Blessing Joel
4 days 22 hours ago

melissa moore
4 days 7 hours ago

I'm recommending Dr Tebor to everyone who have herpes simplex virus to get the cure from him. I was diagnose of genital herpes in 2019 and i have been searching and asking questions to see if i could get something to cure the disease because i did not believe what the doctors say that no cure is found yet. I came across a comment on Youtube and the person testify how she was cured from herpes and hpv after using Dr Tebor herbal medicine. I quickly contact Dr Tebor and explain my problem to him and he prepare the herbs and send it to me through UPS and gave me instructions on how to use it and tell me to go for checkup after usage which i did after two weeks of taken the herbal medicine and my result was NEGATIVE. I waited another month and retested the result was still NEGATIVE and my doctor told me that am completely free from herpes. Am so happy and grateful to Dr Tebor for what he has done for me and i will continue to share this for people out there to know that there is cure for herpes. You can contact Dr Tebor on email and WhatsApp to get the cure from him. Email: Teborherbalcenter@gmail.com and WhatsApp +2348106824976 . You can also visit him on his website.... https://teborherbalcanter.wordpress.com once again thank you so much Dr Tebor

Elizabeth Candra
3 days 19 hours ago

My Name is Elizabeth Candra, am from United State, I want to let the world know about DR Tebor I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from HERPES VIRUS GENIAL,Living with HERPES VIRUS patient just like living in hell,and never knew i could get out of this hell until i came across testimonies of people whom surfing FOR HERPES VIRUS saying thing on the internet about how this great DR Tebor African traditional doctor cured their HERPES VIRUS GENIAL.Some other people said he also CURE HIV while others who has been healed from(Cancer lung) At first i thought those testimonies where one of those bunch of trash posted by scams on the internet. But because i was desperate and wanted to try anything and everything just to get well,This disease has been trying to circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor but not well,so i wrote to DR Tebor telling him about my HERPES VIRUS GENIAL he told me not to worry that he will help me to be cured, hmm i never believed it, well after all the procedures and herbal cure given to me by this Dr Tebor few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me, and suddenly after some time i was finally healed, friends i will advise if you have any sickness at all you can email:Teborherbalcenter@gmail.com and you are that you have herpes patient please friends i will advice you to contact him now so that you can be cure on time his address: Teborherbalcenter@gmail.com or call his Mobil number or you can add him true is whatApp:+2348106824976 for more information you can also visit his website.... https://teborherbalcanter.wordpress.com once again thank you so much Dr Tebor

mia charlotte
3 days 7 hours ago

I used to suffer from HERPES GENITAL for about 3 years so I can relate to people who have the cured. No medications or treatments ever really did anything for me (i tried them all no one work. but I was actually able to completely cure HERPES naturally after countless hours of online research. What worked for me is as follows: I saw Dr TEBOR Information online that he normally cure and treat disease and infirmities with his Herbal Medicine, I never really believed the people who where recommending him thou i saw on blog about 6 people where also testifying on how they were cured by Dr TEBOR , and still Ellen recommend Dr TEBOR who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES GENITAL VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after Three weeks the HERPES GENITAL VIRUS that was in my body got vanished. so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him: Teborherbalcenter@gmail.com . if you are infected with any disease like HIV, AIDS, CANCER, HERPES, or any other disease you can also be happy like me by contacting..... Name: Dr.TEBOR What apps Number: +2348106824976. Email: Teborherbalcenter@gmail.com his page. https://teborherbalcanter.wordpress.com I“m given you 100% grantee, soon as you have getting in touch with Dr.TEBOR your problems will be solved accurately. Thanks.

givens melroy
2 days 10 hours ago

I want to give a testimony on how I got cured from Herpes Virus. Few months back I was having some symptoms . I went to see a doctor and many blood tests was done on me, later on I was told I had Herpes. My doctor told me that there’s no cure for Herpes I felt bad, I went online searching for a possible cure for Herpes Virus, I saw a post of Dr.patrick a herbal doctor that’s helping people get cured from HIV, HEPATITIS B, CANCER e.t.c. I contacted him and told him how I’m feeling he said his herbal medicine can cure me. He sent me the medicine via UPS delivery service and I received the medicine some days after he sent it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him. Before the completion of the medication the symptoms stopped. I went to the doctor and carried out another blood test, surprisingly I was Negative. I haven’t had any symptoms anymore. Dr. patrick is great and you can contact via (dr.patrickherbalhome@gmail .com) or message him on via whatsApp at +2348055367947

sandra matthew
2 days 6 hours ago

HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS!
Who will believe that herb can cure herpes? i never believe that this will work i have spent a lot getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, it got to a point that all i was waiting for is death to come because i was broke, one day i heard about this great man called DR OLATUNDE who is well know for Cancer, Diabetes, HIV,Fibroid,Hepatitis b, HSV, HPV And Herpes cure. I decided to contact him, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicines and sent it through Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days i will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him, after finishing the medicine, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving my life, I promise i will always testify of your good works. if you are herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and I assure you that you will absolutely get cured.
EMAIL; drolatundeherbalshrine@gmail.com
THESE ARE SOME OF THE VARIOUS AILMENT,DISEASE AND LIFE PROBLEM DR OlLATUNDE
CAN PROVIDE SOLUTION AND CURE..............
(1)VITILIGO
(2) AMYOTROPHIC LATERALS SCLEROSIS.(ALS)
(3) PREGNANCY ISSUE AND FIBRIOD
(4) DIABETICS
(5) STROKE.
(6) PENIS/BREAST Enlargement ETC.
(7) H.S.V TYPE 1 AND TYPE 2
(8) SYPHILIS.
(9) CANCER.
(10) HEPATITIS A, B
(11) HIGH BLOOD PRESSURES.
(12) EPILEPSY
(13) LOVE SPELL.
HE CAN ALSO HELP YOU WITH A LUCKY LOTTERY NUMBER BECAUSE OF THE GREAT
SPELL POWER HE POSSESS...............
CONTACT HIM VIA EMAIL ..........
DROLATUNDEHERBALSHRINE@GMAIL.COM .
ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP OR CALL +234701 049 7802

HE AWAIT YOUR MESSAGES.

shannel brooks
2 days 6 hours ago

I'm recommending Dr Aza to everyone who have herpes simplex virus to get the cure from him. I was diagnose of genital herpes in 2019 and i have been searching and asking questions to see if i could get something to cure the disease because i did not believe what the doctors say that no cure is found yet. I came across a comment on Youtube and the person testify how she was cured from herpes and hpv after using Dr Aza herbal medicine. I quickly contact Dr Aza and explain my problem to him and he prepare the herbs and send it to me through UPS and gave me instructions on how to use it and tell me to go for checkup after usage which i did after two weeks of taken the herbal medicine and my result was NEGATIVE. I waited another month and retested the result was still NEGATIVE and my doctor told me that am completely free from herpes. Am so happy and grateful to Dr Aza for what he has done for me and i will continue to share this for people out there to know that there is cure for herpes. You can contact Dr Aza on email and WhatsApp to get the cure from him. Email:drazaherbalcenter@gmail.com and WhatsApp +1(315) 795 1518 .

roselyn mendoza
1 day 5 hours ago

just wanna say a big thank you patrice cythia for introducing me to Dr Tebor the great HERBALIST that helped me prepare home remedies that cured my herpes simplex virus (HSV1&2) I was infected with herpes for the past two years and i was not happy all day so i was desperate to get a cure so that i can live normal and get healthy. One day i was less busy so i decided to make latest research on herpes cure and i found a site were everyone was talking about Dr Tebor and has ability to cure Herpes, HIV, HPV, Cancer, ALS, COPD, Anthrax, genital wart, cold sore, Arthritis skin tag and all manners of diseases and virus. So i discussed with cythia and she explained to me that its very easy working with Dr Tebor so i contacted Dr Tebor via email Teborherbalcenter@gmail.com and he helped me just as he has helped others now I am now cured from herpes am very happy now. and i can also assure you that he can also help you. so if you need the service of DR Tebor kindly contact him Teborherbalcenter@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348106824976 .He can also cure so many sickness You can also check him on his website https://teborherbalcanter.wordpress.com

joyce lucky
1 day ago

Margaret prior
2 hours 7 minutes ago

HELLO EVERYONE
Dr Uromi has really be so wonderful to me i will always testify of his greatness in my life who could have believe Dr Uromi herbal herbs cured me from my herpes virus which i was having for the past 4 year,i came across Druromiherbalhome@gmail.com on a page of how to treat herpes virus and i saw a lot of testimony of how great Dr. Uromi has helped them in there various problems and situations and his mobile numbers were also on each testimony +2349021374574 to contact him, because i needed help to get rid of my herpes virus i wrote him on whats app and told him what i was passing through!dear friends all Dr. Uromi ask me was not much to make sure am cured from my herpes virus, remember health is wealth, he sent me a herbal remedy for the cure of my herpes virus i was so much happy because after drinking the herbs as i was instructed by him i went to the hospital for checkup to my surprise my herpes result came out negative i will recommend Druromiherbalhome@gmail.com to anyone who need his help you can also whatsapp him +2349021374574 ...Thanks Dr..