Inland Navigation Section
ITF translations available: Deutsch, Español, Français, Svenska
Google free translation: Italiano, Norske, Português, Türk, 中国的, 한국의, Bahasa Melayu, ภาษาไทย, हिंदी, اردو,
தமிழ், Kiswahili, Русский, العربية
The ITF's Inland Navigation Workers' Section is one of ITF's eight industrial sections. Its membership includes 80 unions worldwide, representing 46,122 members.
The section chair is Nick Bramley (Nautilus International, Switzerland).
The section vice-chairs are:
- Rose Appiah Okyere (Marine & Dock Workers' Union, Ghana)
- Julio González Insfran, CPOFPCM, Argentina
- Chaudhary Alam, BNSF, Bangladesh
- Women’s Representative: Denitsa Sokolova ( FTTUB, Bulgaria)
- Young Transport Workers’ Representative: Sander Ruts, ACV-Transcom, Belgium
11 Apr 2014
ITF backs workers in Europe
ITF and ETF representatives and affiliates demonstrated alongside thousands of workers in Brussels to demand decent jobs for Europe last week. The demonstration was part of the European Trade Union Confederation (ETUC) campaign, A new path for...
22 Jan 2013
Bangladesh Inland Navigation workers’ victory
Inland Navigation workers in Bangladesh are celebrating the signing of a tripartite agreement on 11 January which brings to an end their three-day strike.
Under the agreement, workers will receive a significant rise of 20 per cent in gross salary....